This item typically ships in 1 to 14 days.
Tear Stain Remover Solution is now available in a jar of 60 convenient presoaked wipes. Each wipe is textured to gently clean the stained area, carefully lifting the stains from around the eyes and between skin folds.
Each presoaked wipe is saturated in the same formula as our Tear Stain Remover Solution, which combines non-irritating, natural ingredients, formulated to effectively attack the cause of staining. Our key ingredient is colloidal silver – a vital mineral to help control and stop the growth of bacteria that leads to unsightly, smelly tear stains.
- Step 2 in the 3-Step System for removing tear stains
- Wipe around the eyes and in between skin folds
- Waffle-like texture gently wipes away debris
- Cleans affected area and applies a natural antibacterial
- Also uses a natural astringent to close the hair shaft
- Contains only natural ingredients, including colloidal silver
- Topically applied and not ingested
- Does not contain antibiotics (Tylosin)
- Does not contain bleach, peroxide, whitening agents or harsh chemicals
- Does not require refrigeration
- Follow up with Step 3 Tear Remover Stain Powder to absorb moisture, repel tears and continue to inhibit bacteria growth
- For severe staining use Step 1 Tear Stain Facial Cleanser prior to Solution, to help remove heavy staining and remove debris/gunk.
- 30 day supply
- Safe for puppies
Breeds usually affected by tear stain stains are Maltese, Shih Tzu, Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, Havanese, Bichon, Poodle, Samoyed, Pekingese, Pomeranians, Pugs, Bulldogs and other white/light colored breeds.
Did you know?
The cause of almost all staining is epiphora, which is excessive tear production. When the facial hair is wet from excessive tearing, it creates the perfect habitat for bacteria and yeast infections, which cause those deep reddish-brown stains. Tearing is more common than you think. Many dog breeds, especially in the ‘toy’ category, are genetically predisposed to tearing.